Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kick-Ass

My expectations for this movie from the preview were in one spot, and what the movie delivered were somewhere else entirely.

And I don't mean that in a good way, either.

I expected a light-hearted "real life superhero" movie, but instead got a bloody, gory movie that wasn't exactly what I had in mind for the night. I should have went with Date Night, or Gunless.

I really don't like when a trailer delivers false expectations; granted I understand why the trailer couldn't show all the blood and guts, but they did paint it as a much different movie.

Also, remember how people would say The Matrix was so violent because of all the guns and shooting and people dying? Wow, were we ever tame in 1999.

Incidentally I want to watch The Matrix now.

No comments:

Post a Comment