It's been a while since I wrote here. As a short explanation: I've been busy. I haven't read as much online or watched as many movies. My time is starting to free up though - but I don't have time to do the things I wanted to. What better time to revisit my New Year's "Priorities", 7 months into the year?
1) Weight Loss
- I'm currently hovering around 276-280. Weight loss hasn't gone the way I wanted, but it's getting there. I'm attempting a new thing with biking (because I really can't do 30km a day, 5 days a week) though, which is to bike part of the way and hop on the bus the rest. It's working out decently...let's just leave it there.
- Not going so well here either. Not a big deal, I'm not worried about it. I was doing some movie reviews, but as I said, I ran out of time and haven't been able to do as many. I hope to get some more written up here though. I still need to go through all of those DVDs.
3) Sorting out leisure time vs work time
- I've done a pretty good job here, I think. I rarely play video games, and have actually added a second podcast. It's called Futurama Pedia, and I record it with my friend Mike. It's pretty good! Check it out on iTunes - we only have two episodes so far, with one coming that I am in the process of editing.
4) Be better with money
- No better, no worse here.