Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2012 Priorities Revisited

It's been a while since I wrote here.  As a short explanation: I've been busy.  I haven't read as much online or watched as many movies.  My time is starting to free up though - but I don't have time to do the things I wanted to.  What better time to revisit my New Year's "Priorities", 7 months into the year?

1) Weight Loss
      - I'm currently hovering around 276-280.  Weight loss hasn't gone the way I wanted, but it's getting there.  I'm attempting a new thing with biking (because I really can't do 30km a day, 5 days a week) though, which is to bike part of the way and hop on the bus the rest.  It's working out decently...let's just leave it there.

2) Writing
     - Not going so well here either.  Not a big deal, I'm not worried about it.  I was doing some movie reviews, but as I said, I ran out of time and haven't been able to do as many.  I hope to get some more written up here though.  I still need to go through all of those DVDs.

3) Sorting out leisure time vs work time
     - I've done a pretty good job here, I think.  I rarely play video games, and have actually added a second podcast.  It's called Futurama Pedia, and I record it with my friend Mike.  It's pretty good!  Check it out on iTunes - we only have two episodes so far, with one coming that I am in the process of editing.

4) Be better with money
     - No better, no worse here.

No comments:

Post a Comment