Friday, March 11, 2011

Bloggable Topics

Last night, I finished a complete draft of my nefarious "Pocket Watch" story!  And in actuality, it's not about a pocket watch anymore.  It's quite different.  It's also quite weak - but the point is that the story is on paper (well, computer) and just needs some editing.

Some other stuff:
  • I finally got a hold of the last three episodes of Battlestar Galactica - look for some reviews, probably around March
  • I finished watching Dexter!  I didn't know the last season was only 12 episodes.
  • I have a review to type up of that Star Wars book that I finished less than a month ago
  • I have some things to say about Kevin J. Anderson
  • Currently I am reading John Scalzi's Agent to the Stars and am enjoying it.
So look for all that and more coming this month on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment