Monday, February 7, 2011

Aliens!!!

I'm going to see Aliens this afternoon.  On the big screen.  In a movie theatre.  I am really excited!  See, Cineplex is doing this "Digital Film Festival" thing where they're showing older movies for low, low prices.  So you can get the chance to see, for the first time, movies like Alien/Aliens, Back to the Future, and The Goonies on the big screen.

I am going to write an immediate review of the experience after I finish seeing it.  I've seen Aliens before, but never on a screen larger than 27 inches.  I would like to see Back to the Future on the big screen, but I don't think I'll get the chance.  I'm sure it'll come up another time!

PS I've been watching Dexter season 5 and have a few things to say about it, but I think I'm going to try and collect my thoughts (based on memory, the most exact, 100% helpful tool in existence. *cough*) and review the whole season as a follow-up to my season opener review.  All I can say right now is that I am impressed, but also annoyed in parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment